Deciding on the right metal railing for your home or business in Seattle, WA, may be a difficult process. A metal railing can come in a variety of styles and colors. It can use a chain link or reinforced steel.
It can be powder coated or painted to resemble wood, stone, and other materials. It comes in various levels of railings and colors, increasing the choices to custom blend the railing with your home or business decor.
You can use metal railings for stairs, decks, balconies, and more. They are also used for a side yard, skirting, outdoor living areas, or metal railings for a front porch.
The professionals at American Railworks can help you choose from the best in Seattle metal railings for your home or business. Your custom design and color choices come along with the price of your metal railing, making it possible to create a final product that is one-of-a-kind.
Features of Metal Railings
Metal railings have customization options to match the railing of your home or business. Metal railings are generally more cost-effective than wooden railings because metal is less expensive, stronger, and easier to maintain than wood.
Metal comes in various colors, ranging from traditional silver to black or brown powder coated color or metal-plated finish. These color choices allow you to match the color of your railing to the existing look and feel of your building.
Metal also has a variety of styles, such as traditional metal railings with panels, which come in various configurations. Cable-style metal railings are for either residential or commercial use. Ornamental metal railings can use many different materials, including stainless steel, aluminum, and more.
Why to Choose Metal Railing in Seattle, WA
Seattle is a beautiful area with artistic residents. If you choose a metal railing for your home or business in Seattle, WA, it will most likely have decorations with detailed designs and portray the artistic talents of the surrounding community.
Metal railings are great for many reasons. They are strong, sturdy, attractive, and not too heavy to handle. They can be any color imaginable, so they can blend in perfectly with the scenery of your building.
A metal railing is safe, especially if you choose one that is made of tempered glass panels. It is also durable and able to withstand heavy use and extreme weather conditions.
They are cost-effective because of the long-lasting materials that do not require repainting or refinishing. Metal railings are very easy to maintain, which is another reason why they are popular in Seattle, WA.
Types of Metal Railings We Are Offering in Seattle, WA
- Stainless Steel Railings – A more modern design, stainless steel provides a sleek look with minimal upkeep. Stainless steel is strong and durable, so it is commonly used in railings for balconies, patios, and metal railings for decks.
- Aluminum Railings – Aluminum is a cheaper material but provides a sleek look. Aluminum is lightweight and often combined with other materials to create designer railings or painted in many different colors.
- Brass Railings – Brass is a more luxurious choice in railing material. Brass has a beautiful golden color and elegant design. It is affordable with little upkeep required.
- Copper Railings – Copper is another popular choice for its beauty and durability. Copper looks great with any style or color of railing, whether traditional or ornamental.
- Wrought Iron Railings – Wrought iron is the oldest of all railings. Wrought iron provides a traditional look with ornate designs, perfect for Victorian homes or more traditional buildings.
Metal Railing Installation in Seattle, WA
If you’re wondering, “How do I start the installation for metal railings near me with American Railworks?” here is how our process works.
Installation starts with a visit to your home or business by one of our installation experts so we can accurately measure and provide you with an estimate.
After choosing the style, color, and design that fits your needs, our installation experts will begin to custom fabricate your metal railing based on the measurements provided. Once the fabrication is complete, our installation experts will come to your home or business and install your new metal railing.
We will also handle any necessary welding, painting, and finishing to ensure your railing looks great upon completion. The installation process can take anywhere from 1 to 10 days, depending on the style and complexity of your railing.
Many homes are installing modern horizontal metal railings because they are inexpensive and stylish. They also provide the clean, polished look that modern builders desire. For the exterior of commercial businesses, architectural metal railings and decorative metal railings are popular choices because they help provide that elegant touch.
Benefits of Metal Railings
- Durable – Metal railings will not need restoration as frequently as wood. If you choose a metal railing made of stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, or wrought iron, it will last for years to come.
- Weather-resistant – Metal rails can withstand extreme weather conditions and do not require much upkeep.
- Visually pleasing – Metal railings are designed and painted in different colors and styles. They are created to be aesthetically pleasing as much as they are functional.
- Affordable – The costs of a metal railing are usually much lower than other railing materials, such as wood or iron.
Metal Railings Seattle – American Railworks LLC
American Railworks LLC is an expert in metal railing installation. Our many years of experience, superior craftsmanship, and customer service has built us into a company you can trust with all of your metal railing needs.
We specialize in metal stair railings, metal deck railings, outdoor metal stair railings, and metal porch railings, along with many other styles, types, and designs. We can handle any project, big or small.
Call us today to get a free quote today. Contact us via our convenient online form or call our team and discuss your building’s railings and learn more about our custom design options.
Other Locations We Serve:
Seattle | Lynnwood